Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Reader's theatre :so long

I really enjoyed doing Reader's Theatre this year, it was a really good time!! Reader's Theatre was really fun. It helped me in so many ways like because of all the blogging, I'm a better typer! Plus, performing and acting are one of my most favorite things to do.This time, after all the hard work of writing the scripts, drawing the pictures, and typing the scripts, you really feel great and when the presentation is over, everyone claps. You feel like ,"Wow!" and all your hard work pays off! I'll be honest with you and it was seriously boring writing and drawing but now your work finally paid off!!!! We are going to present The Boy who was raised by Librarians . Reader's Theatre was really a fun time in FOCUS and I can' t wait to present next week!             

                                     - Sheefa             

No comments:

Post a Comment