Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Reader's Theater Experience

This whole year has been filled with fun, but my favorite has got to be Reader's Theater. From rehearsing to presenting, Reader's Theater has been a great experience. For our last Reader's Theater, we could vote for which story we wanted, write the scripts, illustrate, and last but definitely not least, present.I got the book Knuffle Bunny Free.It's not my favorite book, but it is different. It does not have much dialogue, so we had to add a little pizazz to it.I am Narrator 2. Even blogging has been a very good experience for me. I used to be a terrible typer. Now I am a little bit faster because of blogging and my sister's typing assignments (They're not that bad. They're actually sort-of fun!).
                                                               ~Zoya

No comments:

Post a Comment