Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Farewell Reader's Theater !

      This years Reader's Theater is almost over , and I am here to reflect our wonderful experience today.  I  have learned much more about blogging than I ever knew .  We are doing one last script which would add on to make three presentations, many, many,rehearsals, and much more fun! I would say my fear was when we started Reader's Theater I was terrified of going out and performing in front classes, but now I have no ,well maybe a lilliputian amount of fear but now it means nothing . One of my most favorite experiences was illustrating and performing. But won't be forgotten was all the fun we had doing podcasts and illustrating, and performing with each other.


                                           Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment