Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Goodbye Readers Theater

     I will really miss Readers Theater. There is so many things to reflect on. I'm going to start with my favorite story that I did. My favorite story was the True Story of the Three Little Pigs  because all of my friends were in that group, the story was hysterical, and I had a great part. It was fun and our group had a few laughs along the way. My favorite character out of all of the scripts was Betty the librarian in The Boy Who was Raised by Librarians. She looked awkward, so I came up with a southern voice and made sure to make it really loud because she is so different from everyone. Betty only had a few parts, but they were all fun to read out loud. Readers Theater helped me a lot. It taught me how to read out loud more, to finally be silly at school, and to read more fluently. Now I will list all my different team members in my group that helped me along the way. The True Story of the Three Little Pigs: AJ, Emma, and Bryan. AJ was a cool friend. He would correct my mistakes and all. I only listed my favorite story because all of my favorite friends were in that group. I had a fun relationship with Readers Theater and I hope I do it in 5th grade!
                  
                                                                                                 - Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment