Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Reader's Theater Reflection

Reader's Theater has been a fun experience but I am kind-of ready to be over. Sometimes I think it's boring reading my script a zillion times when I already know my lines. I think this has helped me over-come  just a tad of my shyness. I can now talk in front of a lot of people without freezing up.
My favorite Reader's Theater was Under the Snow because all my characters were just like me... small and quiet. Like my favorite character, the vole, I enjoyed playing that part so much I still remember the lines I said...Narrator: What does a vole do? Vole: I tunnel through the white fluffy stuff all winter long. I put my own twist to it and it kind-of sounded like a young child talking. It really sounded like this... I tunnel foo the white fuffy stuff aww winter wong. It was really fun!!!
I will miss Reader's Theater, but I am ready to be done.
                                    Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment