Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Readers Theater Year end Review

A long time ago in a class room far far away. A lady by the name of Janet Zawaki made her students do something called Readers Theater I was one of the few who escaped alive and this is my story.

It all started when I graduated from kindergarten I made my way up to third grade that was where I was tested for a thing called focus. I apparently am a good guesser because I made it in. I then moved to fourth grade where she was my teacher. We started doing readers theater and our first play was the Three Little Pigs. Then we did a story called Under The Snow. We are now working on the story Pirates Don't Change Diapers. I am Jeremy Jacob and have to yell to make my teacher happy. I have learned a lot in readers theater like how to read more fluently and that even if people laugh at me I don't lose it, I just keep reading my script.

      
                                MILES

No comments:

Post a Comment