Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Readers theatre recap

Honestly i have to say I changed my opinion about readers theatre. At the beggining of the year I didn't like it. I have learned to like it. From playing a supposed innocent wolf to a babysitting pirate. Readers theatre is very fun. My favorite story would be the one we are doing now. it is called Pirates don't change Diapers. It is good because I get to do a good voice. I play a pirate who is looking for the treasure he buried in his friends backyard. My least favorite story is Under the Snow i don't like it because it is non-fiction and was too short.



                                                                         


                                                                                                                              Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment