Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Reader's Theater experience...

  I have enjoyed doing Reader's Theater and getting to experience doing it. I never thought that I could get into charecter so deep before! It has started me on my new passion...drama! My favorite Reader's Theater that we did was Knuffle Bunny Free , not just because I'm the main charecter, because I just like the story better.I also like it better because it was a story I had never heard before.Also, with Reader's Theater, I have liked getting to blog!It has helped me to become a better typer and know where all of the keys are.I have enjoyed getting to be able to experience Reader's Theater and will miss getting to do it.                  


                                                                                                         Thank You for reading,                
                                                                                                                                       Kerry
                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment