Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Reader's Theater Reflection

         I love Reader's Theater! It has helped me learn to type a little faster, how to speak in front of an audience, and just reading in general. My favorite story is probably this one, The Boy Who Was Raised by Librarians. It's my favorite story so far because, I have a little more lines to read. Having more lines is cool, because I feel like I'm actually a part of the story.
        When I started Reader's Theater, I didn't know if I would like it. It was OK at first, but now I really love it. Reader's Theater is so fun, mostly because I love reading. So far, I have been a few animals, and two narrators in my Reader's Theater productions. My favorite part of Focus, is Reader's Theater! I have been through good and bad things inReader's Theater, but all in all, I love it!



                                Devon                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment