Thursday, January 27, 2011

Webchat with Melissa Stewart

Today in focus we videochatted with Melissa Stewart. I learned that she is coming up with a new book. It is called No More Monkeys No More Chocolate. It sounds like a good book.It will be sold in 2013

I learned coco beans don't fall off the plant. If they stay on the plant they rot. We need monkeys to pull them off. The monkeys spit the seeds out as they swing through the forest. Then more plants grow.

I really enjoyed the webchat. I hope we can do this again. Bryan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian,

    Do you know I mistyped your name "Brain" at first? I guess that means you must be really smart.

    I'm glad you enjoyed our Skype chat today. I hoep everyone can remember that mum's the word about my upcoming monkey book. I don't think my editor would like me revealing too many secrets. 2013 seems so far away. It's hard to control my excitement.

    Good luch with your upcoming readers theater performance.

    Mrs. Stewart

    ReplyDelete