Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Writing a Reader's Theater Script

In Reader's Theater we are now writing our own scripts! I was writing Knuffle Bunny Free by Mo Willems part one! I was so excited that I got my number one pick ,but I knew that I would have to write a script that would  be proof read,typed,and illustrated . I am here to tell you all about this wonderful experience! First we would figure out our book and  get parts then we would get started writing! We would start by writing from the book with just a small tweak but no vast changes to were it is nowhere like the story .That would be very ,very bad! You might start with abbreviating the characters if they have a long name.Then you would write away until you are done with your part. Next you would type the script and go from there.                                                                                                                                                    Writing a Reader's Theater script was very exciting for me it was something new and trying something new is very splendid !  Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment