Tuesday, March 8, 2011

experience about writing my own Reader's Theatre script

What I like about writing my own script is that I get word it the way I want to. Like in the other scripts we were given, it said,"The Narrator says,'' Alex thought the flower was pretty." But if it were my script, I would've said," The Narrator says, " Alex thought the rose was gorgeous." One reason I don't like  me writing the script is because it's really hard work. Like every 5-10 minutes, my hand would start hurting. And then we have draw the pictures. I really love drawing and that maybe another reason Iike writing the script. But even though it's really hard, by the time the performance comes and when you are done presenting and the audience claps, your hard work finally pays off. That's what I really love about writing the script  what  I dislike about this awsome, enjoying experience. Thank you very much about giving us this wonderful learning opportunity that teaches us how responsible we are!                           
                                                              - Sheefa

No comments:

Post a Comment