Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nonfiction Readers Theater vs. Fiction Readers Theater

     Well, in the fiction script, we got to have fun characters and narrators! We also drew fun pictures that could look like whatever they are!!! On a podcast, we had no troubles because most of us didn't have voices to worry about and we were all cool with the fact that it was a fantasy story.So, I loved the fiction story!
     In the nonfiction story, at first I felt like I would hate this Reader's Theater script because it's nonfiction.Yet, along the way I started liking this book because of my humorous group. When we were podcasting, all of the animals' voices sounded "different." We had a few laughs until the end where we had a HUGE laugh from the end when we made our animal noises. Ryan made  wolf voice that took up all of our animal sounds even though there wasn't any wolf in the story!It made an echo sound in the recording. In the end, he became a duck!!This podcast was WAY better than the last one.I'll never forget it.
     I really loved both stories from facts to humorous wolves. I loved both of the stories,yet my favorite Reader's Theater I did is the nonfiction text. My favorite part about it would be the fun and laughs I had with my group and most importantly...THE STORY! It was like reading heaven! I should not be taking the credit for this. Here are the names of my group: Kerry, Zoya,AJ,Michael, and Ryan.You guys are awesome!

                                                                                                                     -  Emily

1 comment: