Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fiction v.s Nonfiction

    I think that a fiction Reader's Theater is better than a nonfiction Reader's Theater because I just like it when we have freedom of our voices. In nonfiction Reader's Theaters we have to create a voice that would most likely sound like that person/animal. I don't think we really have to do that in a fiction Reader's Theater. One thing that I love about Reader's Theater is that even though I like fiction Reader's Theaters better,  we do nonfiction and fiction and that makes me a little more comfortable with nonfiction Reader's Theaters.

     The podcast today was ( I think ) ALOT better than the last one. We finally got to listen to ourselves. I think I sounded pretty good and so did everybody else.

                                                                                                                ~ Zoya

No comments:

Post a Comment